“This Group Research Project for “The Tragedy of Julius Caesar” is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction to the the historical and political context of the setting/plot before students read the novel. This project can also serve as an extension activity during or after students finish the novel.
This download includes:
– The research project assignment (PDF)
– Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
– Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
– Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
– Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Other Julius Caesar Resources That Might Interest You:
The Tragedy of Julius Caesar Character Analysis Graphic Organizers
William Shakespeare – Julius Caesar Paper – Julius Caesar Research Topics – Common Core Standards for Julius Caesar – Group Research Project – Marc Antony “