“Foldable and interactive comprehension and vocabulary bookmarks for Arthur Miller’s drama The Crucible. These bookmarks include vocabulary terms, logical fallacies, reading questions, a timeline of events, and important quotations.
There are a total of four different bookmarks for this novel. Each bookmark covers one act of the play, is double-sided, and contains:
– 10 vocabulary words for students to define
– 12 detailed reading comprehension questions with designated answer spaces
– A place for students to write down three key quotations from each act along with an explanation to help strengthen literary analysis skills
– A place for students to write down a timeline of events
– A place for students to identify and record logical fallacies
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between. Students will no longer lose their work, and they will understand the novel better.
More resources for The Crucible:
The Crucible Character Analysis Graphic Organizers
SMARTePlans The Crucible Drama Introduction for Google Drive
SMARTePlans Digital The Crucible Character Analysis Interactive Notebook
Crucible Group Research Project