Engage your students in William Shakespeare’s play The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet with these comprehensive interactive bookmarks that cover reading questions, vocabulary, literary devices, and more!
There are a total of five different bookmarks for this play. Each bookmark covers one act, is double-sided, and contains:
– 10 vocabulary words for students to define
– 5 literary devices to learn
– 12 reading comprehension questions and designated answer spaces
– A place for students to write down three key quotations from each act
– A place for students to write down a timeline of events for each act
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between. Students will gain a better understanding of the play as they work on these bookmarks as they read each Act.
Other differentiated “Romeo and Juliet” materials that might interest you: