Introduce the parts of speech to your secondary English students by teaching them all about pronouns with the Google Suite. This parts of speech and pronouns unit works on Google Classroom, Google Slides, Google, Docs, and Google Forms.
This comprehensive pronouns unit includes an editable Google Slides presentation that is 22 slides long and provides animation. There is also a Google Doc that includes multiple practice worksheets for students and 3 self-grading Google Forms tests for assessment (pre-test, test, and final test – the test and pre-test contain the same items to measure student growth).
This resource includes:
– a 23 page, editable Google Slides presentation
– a Google Doc filled with multiple practice worksheets that student can write on
– 3 Google Forms for assessment
The EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation teaches students about:
– Personal Pronouns
– Possessive Pronouns
– Indefinite Pronouns
– Relative Pronouns
– Reflexive Pronouns
– Intensive Pronouns
– Demonstrative Pronouns
– Interrogative Pronouns
The supplemental teaching resources include:
– a student reference sheet
– a pretest
– 8 different pronoun worksheets with answer keys
– a crossword puzzle with answer key
– a final test with answer key
Check out other SMARTePlans resources for digital and remote learning!