Introduce the parts of speech to your upper-elementary and secondary English students by teaching them all about prepositions with the Google Suite. This parts of speech and prepositions unit works on Google Classroom, Google Slides, Google, Docs, and Google Forms.
This comprehensive adverbs unit includes an editable Google Slides presentation. There is also a Google Doc that includes multiple practice worksheets for students and 3 self-grading Google Forms tests for assessment (pre-test, test, and final test – the test and pre-test contain the same items to measure student growth).
This resource includes:
– a 46 slide, editable Google Slides presentation
– a Google Doc filled with multiple practice worksheets that student can write on
– 3 Google Forms for assessment
The EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation teaches students about:
– Prepositions of Time
– Prepositions of Place
– Prepositions of Movement
– Objects of the Preposition
– Prepositional Phrases
The supplemental teaching resources include:
– a student reference sheet
– a pretest
– worksheets with answer keys
– a final test with answer key
Check out other SMARTePlans resources for digital and remote learning!