This “Of Mice and Men” Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
This group research project is a great introduction to the 1930s and life as a migrant worker in the Salinas Valley before students read the novel. This project is also a great extension activity during or after students finish the novel.
This download includes:
– The research project assignment (PDF)
– Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
– Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
– Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
– Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Save $6 and purchase this product in a bundle:
Save with a BUNDLE! This item is included:
Other Of Mice and Men Products that Might Interest You:
John Steinbeck – Of Mice and Men Paper – Of Mice and Men Research Topics – Common Core Standards for Of Mice and Men – Group Research Project