Engage your students with this “Night” Group Research Project! This collaborative project is the perfect way to introduce students to the novel, and it requires requires to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five-paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a class presentation.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction to the Holocaust and Nazi Germany before students read the novel. This project can also be an extension activity during or after students finish the novel.
This download includes:
– The research project assignment (PDF)
– Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
– Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
– Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
– Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
– NEW: Digital topics link
– NEW: Google Slides student template
Buy this Resource in the Night Activities Bundle and Save $$$
Other Night Resources that Might Interest You: