Teach narrative writing to your students using this traditional narrative writing teaching unit and my digital narrative writing resource that works with Google Drive!
The digital SMARTePlans version includes:
– ePlan teacher instructions (GoogleDrive and Microsoft OneDrive)
– a link to 32 slides of narrative writing instruction
– assignment handout, multiple graphic organizers, outlines, peer editing and self-check forms, and an interactive rubric.
The traditional narrative writing teaching unit includes:
– An engaging and editable, 32 slide PowerPoint
– A PDF document with supplementary materials.
The PowerPoint is a multi-day presentation that teaches students about the basics of narrative writing. This lesson covers elements needed for a narrative essay, the writing process, and how to organize narrative essays. The PowerPoint will help guide students through the writing process as they develop characters, a setting, and more.
The supplementary material includes:
– A standards-based unit outline
– Multiple in-class brainstorming activities and organizers
– A personal narrative essay assignment with five prompts
– A fictional narrative essay assignment
– An easy-to-understand peer review worksheet
– 100 point essay rubric
This bundle contains these resources:
Your students will LOVE this digital resource, and you will see their writing improve.
Connect with me!