“This Group Research Project for “The Great Gatsby” is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction to the the historical context of the plot before students read the novel. This project can also serve as an extension activity during or after students finish the novel.
This download includes:
– The research project assignment (PDF)
– Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
– Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
– Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
– Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Save $6 and purchase this product in a bundle:
American Literature CCSS aligned Group Research Project Bundle
F. Scott Fitzgerald – Great Gatsby Paper -Great Gatsby Research Topics – Common Core Standards for Great Gatsby – Group Research Project – The Roaring Twenties – The Roaring 20s”