Teach your students all about end marks (the period, the exclamation point, and the question mark) with this digital punctuation teaching unit! This unit covers the end marks, the differences between them, and when to use the end marks. This unit also discusses how to punctuate a question mark when you have quotation marks.
This digital punctuation teaching unit runs on the Google platform and includes a pre-assessment, direct instruction material, digital end marks practice worksheets, an end marks student reference page, and a post-assessment.
This end marks teaching resource includes:
– a 21 slide EDITABLE & animated Google Slides presentation
– a pretest in Google Forms to assess students’ understanding
– printable doodle notes for students to record their learning
– 6 digital end marks worksheets in Google Docs
– answer keys and self-grading Google Forms