Teach your students all about the apostrophe with this digital punctuation teaching unit! This unit covers when to use apostrophes and when not to use the punctuation mark in regards to plural, possession, and contractions.
This digital punctuation teaching unit runs on the Google platform and includes a pre-assessment, direct instruction material, digital apostrophe practice worksheets, an apostrophe student reference page, and a post-assessment.
This apostrophe teaching resource includes:
– a 45 slide EDITABLE & animated Google Slides presentation
– a pretest in Google Forms to assess students’ understanding
– printable doodle notes for students to record their learning
– 8 digital apostrophe worksheets in Google Docs
– answer keys and self-grading Google Forms