Teach your students all about the comma with this print and digital punctuation teaching unit! This unit covers when to use the comma through the use of introducing comma rules. This resource also discusses a comma splice and how to correct one.
This print and digital punctuation teaching unit runs on the Google platform and includes a pre-assessment, direct instruction material, digital comma practice worksheets, a comma student reference page, and a post-assessment. The print version of this punctuation unit includes an editable PowerPoint presentation and a secured PDF file. The content of these resources is the same. However, it is provided in two different formats.
This comma teaching resource includes:
– a 26 slide EDITABLE & animated Google Slides and PowerPoint presentation
– a pretest in Google Forms to assess students’ understanding
– printable doodle notes for students to record their learning
– 6 digital comma worksheets in Google Docs and PDF
– answer keys and self-grading Google Forms