Teach your students all about the apostrophe with this print and digital punctuation teaching unit! This unit covers when to use apostrophes and when not to use the punctuation mark in regards to plural, possession, and contractions.
This print and digital punctuation teaching unit runs on the Google platform and includes a pre-assessment, direct instruction material, digital apostrophe practice worksheets, an apostrophe student reference page, and a post-assessment. The print version of this punctuation unit includes an editable PowerPoint presentation and a secured PDF file. The content of these resources is the same. However, it is provided in two different formats.
This apostrophe teaching resource includes:
– a 45 slide EDITABLE & animated Google Slides & PowerPoint presentation
– a pretest in Google Forms to assess students’ understanding
– printable doodle notes for students to record their learning
– 8 digital apostrophe worksheets in Google Docs and in PDF form
– answer keys and self-grading Google Forms