Annotating Text, Annotating Fiction, Annotating Poetry: Now you can annotate nonfiction, fiction, and poetry with this money-saving bundle!
Annotating and close reading are an integral part of the common core curriculum. This teaching bundle includes everything you need to teach your middle and high school students how to properly annotate nonfiction and fiction.
There are two different files in each lesson.
– An editable PowerPoint presentation
– A PDF document with supplementary materials.
The PowerPoint walks students step-by-step through the annotating process. It also includes guided practice with an in-class annotation activity.
The supplementary material for each lesson includes:
– A student annotation guide reference sheet (color and B&W)
– Student reference bookmarks (color and B&W)
– A full-text annotation exercise
– A key for the annotation exercises
– Student note pages
*****This lesson is included in a bundle*****
Other resources that might interest you: